Our chef Chris Bentley and his staff pride themselves in serving you the freshest seafood & other menu items. We know a thing or two about the seafood industry. We source direct from our sister company, Fleet Fisheries, who owns dozens of fishing boats that catch scallops, lobster, tuna, crab and more every day!
DOCK AND ENJOY!
Are you arriving to Fathoms by motor vehicle? We have slips available for you to dock at. Call 508-993-3400 for more information when you are arriving and we'll get you all tied up and secured to the dock so you can enjoy some delicious food and drinks!
COVID Policy Update
• Effective tomorrow, May 29, we will no longer require guests to wear masks when walking into our establishment, nor wear them at any other point during their stay unless they personally wish to do so.
• A majority of our staff is fully vaccinated therefore our staff will no longer be required to wear masks while working. Some of our staff may continue to do so as a personal preference, which we respect. We want our customers to feel comfortable knowing that our staff is operating safely. If any guest requests that they wish for a server to wear a mask when serving their specific table, we expect our service staff to honor the guest's request.
• Our restaurant respects everybody’s decision on whether they choose to be vaccinated or not, and we will not require any form of validation of vaccination status. We expect all customers to do the right thing. If you are not vaccinated, please wear your mask to protect others.
• Starting May 29, there will be no restrictions on party size per table.
• Starting May 29, plexiglass barriers separating bar seating will be removed and standing service at the bar will be allowed again.
We look forward to serving you and wish you all a safe and healthy summer ahead!